MY greater woory now is the california exit exam. This is bigest woory in my life. California make a law that every california public school student should pass an examination to receive a high school diploma. The eaxm's purpose is to en snsure that high school graduate can use math and read and write english competently.This exit exam is very importent for my fature.If i do not pass the exit exam i will not successful in my life.The last time i trid to pass the exit eaxm but i cannot pass the test.I failed with two points in math and ten point in english.This time I hope i pass the test. I study everyday then i came to collage.I hope this woory is removed from my life.Everytime i am thinking ,when i pass the teat.
Wise i this time i will pass the math test beacuse i have math 80th class in collage. This class helps me with the exit eaxm. Iam not sure about the english because english is a second language for me because of some time hard to understand it is.In the test i have problem in eassy writing and some time i have a problem in grammer.
Throughtout our life,we are faced with problems. It is the meaning of the life to solve problems. I am sure that after I finish this examination there would be something else to worry about.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home