Bertha Montoya

These are the writings of Bertha Montoya, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 Course.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Has anyone had a classmate that you and that person have smilier things in common. Well I do one of my classmate we both Live in Winton CA. And we both Graduated from Atwater High in 2006. This is are second semester of college. Another thing that we have in common is that she is going to college to become a Probation officer or a Social Worker. She wants to become a probation officer because she thinks it will be fun and because her ant is a probation officer and she learns a little bit more. Like what they do and what classes they have to take and etc. And like me, I'm going to college to become a Social Worker. I decided Social Worker because there is a major thing I love to do is to help children. I love to work with them and get along with them. But I have a major thing that I don't like that major thing is that I don't like to see children to get heart I don't like to see them suffer and specially to see them cry. So that's why I want to become a Social Worker. Me and my classmate have something that's different she is living with her parents and I have a place with my boyfriend. Well this are some of the things that me and my classmate are or are not similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home