When I was a little girl I had the biggies worry. My biggies worry was when I stay by myself in the house at nights alone I started to get scared of the dark and I started to hear noises. Some types of noises that I started to hear were like people talking or I would start to hear cryings of a baby. I started to get this worries when I was five years old when my family and I just moved to the house that my parent are living in wright know. The risen that I started to get this worries was because the house that my parents are living in has a pass.
When I started to get older I just started to get gust of the noises that were going on. Like six years later we had stop hearing the noises and like wright know I'm not longer living with my parents I don't know if the noises had came back or what. But this was my biggest worries that I had in my life.
Labels: My Worries
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home