Hi my name is Bertha Alicia Montoya. I live in a town name Merced and its in California its not a really big town but its known by the county. Merced its a pretty nice place to live its quite calm. The weather its not really bad at the summer its nice and sunny and at the winter it gets cold but not like it gets cold inofe for it could snow. Merced is the town that I'm living and and theres the college that I'm going to that's called Merced College. Merced was small but know this days that are passing every year its getting bigger and bigger like last year they barley opened the new University that's call UC Merced.
I'm a full time student at Merced college this is going to be my second semester of college. I'm taking two other classes then this one I'm taking math and CLDV. My major is to become a social worker. I have two brothers and two sister I'm the second to the youngest. I was burn on January 24Th. I come from a Mexican family my parents are the only ones that come from Mexico. I'm not longer living with my parents i have my own place with my boyfriend. My goal for this semester is to pass all my classes and have good grades.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home